Author Topic: Post what kind of videos you would like to see!  (Read 10367 times)

mswhin63

• View Profile
Re: Post what kind of videos you would like to see!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 06:05:51 AM »
Hi, Newbie here, I also like tutorial video as well, I would like though to learn operations and implementation of Matlab as well. I hope to get a version soon and would like to get an idea of it operation and the king of things that can be done with Matlab.

Malcolm

zaken

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2013, 07:54:08 PM »
Hi,

I would like a tutorial on analogue bench Power supply design. Especially how to choose a transformer as that seems quite complicated to me! VA? taps etc. and to include... short circuit protection and current limiting?

I would also like to see a demonstration on a valve audio circuit similar to the Bi-polar transistor tutorial. That would be quite cool. (I play guitars). Thanks for listening. Cheers.

Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 09:09:09 PM »
I too would like more info on bench power supplies, as I find them fascinating-- or perhaps power electronics in general.

I also would like to see an episode about EMI, designing quiet circuits for electrically noisy environments, and PCB layout techniques.

Also interesting would be a show on mains power, including noise, spikes, and other AC related issues. Maybe triacs and noise produced by clipping a sine wave?

I love your show! Please, keep up the great work!

ChrisAnder42

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 12:01:05 AM »
Hello,
     First let me start off and say, you are doing an amazing job on these videos.

Here is a list I would like to see a tutorial video on:

Converters
Buck, Boost  Buck Boost converters

Winding a transformer and Inductor from scratch
I.E
E-Core
Auto former
Toroidal

Full Range Class D amplifier

Best Regards

martinv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »
I don't have much for suggestions other than keep making them.  I prefer anything I can learn from and apply to my own projects, which is nearly every video.  I really appreciate the clarity in your explanations of theory, concepts etc.  Even the topics that I have very little experience with, I had no problem understanding the overall concepts even if I got lost on some of the math.   

Jean Pierre Daviau

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 07:05:52 AM »
Is this blog dead?

Rjialceky

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 10:21:06 PM »
DFB laser module controller (TEC & current driver) theory & design and/or demo/tear-down of such equipment

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Jim Adams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2013, 07:40:21 AM »
Excellent series on electrical engineering. Here are some ideas for projects: RLC resonance, switch-mode power supplies, PWM, solid state lasers, maybe something around the LM317, more on oscillator circuits.

This may be posted but it would be very cool to see what you use to actually video these projects. You are THE BEST.

Thanks

nyo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »
Reverse engineering, looking at a circuit and drawing a schematic from it... Where do you start, what kind of tricks and hints do you have? it could be very useful for everybody.

Or maybe radios tutorial, like how to build a receiver for the 60 kHz clock sync signal...

Great tutorials, thanks
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:35:21 PM by nyo »

avionics

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »
Since your knowledge of electronics is so deep and have the ability to teach so clearly I wonder if we could form a group and start a FPGA concise  and try to design various circuitries with it starting from basics going right through microcontrollers and even microprocessors with these gadgets as FPGAs now are coming out for students and hobbyist alike. I wonder if FPGAs excite you at all?.like the one now available from sparks fun https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11953?utm_source=SparkFun+Customer+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5040cd28b6-July22-26_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fa5287abaf-5040cd28b6-7196073

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:24:24 AM by avionics »